1982 BMW R80
High quality bespoke 1982 BMW R80 Cafe Racer,
Especially commissioned by Robin of Bolivia, the bike was aptly named “Amigo!” As this means friend in Spanish the most common language used in South America.
The right hand dip Emarked headlight has had a chrome stone guard fitted to protect the headlight against the rough roads of Bolvia.
God Is In The Details
- Hidden battery
- Black leather tuck ‘n’ roll upholstery
- Panther black metallic paint work with contrasting triple white racing stripes
- Hagon rear shock absorbers
- San Jose fork brace
- White faced analogue speedometer in KPH
- Right hand dip Emarked headlight