1983 BMW R80
This 1983 BMW R80 The name Teufel actually means a devil in German, according to its new owner Alan from the north of Scotland. Alan came to us with a very specific idea of what his bike was going to look like including the gold hand painted pinstriped detail on the black satin paintwork and together with the oval side covers also a high level exhaust system im sure you will agree that this is a lean clean machine.
The Cafe Racer also features our new tale section integrating the rear light enabling the license plate to be centrally positioned.
God Is In The Details
- Underseat hidden gel battery
- Kevils high level stainless exhaust system
- RAASK rearsets
- Surefoot side stand
- TUV approved clipon handlebars
- Black leather tuck n roll trim
- Heavy duty fork brace
- Hand painted gold pinstrping